Monday, April 26, 2010

Intro to Computers & Stupid, Naive Mistakes 101 for Non-Majors


Long story short: after, messing around with several features in Google and wanting a Gmail account so I could use my Mail feature on my Mac, I deleted my blog when I deleted my Google account (which wasn't actually Google, it still had the yahoo domain name, but it functioned like a Google user....whatever). Anyways, I lost everything. Instead of attempting to recover lost posts and remember some of the posts I blogged about, I'm just going to start new. It's a shame that some of that stuff was lost. My last post about Tibetan diaspora was my entire thesis for my most recent paper topic...and now it's gone.

To summarize, back up everything you have on another hard drive, handwrite it, or post it to another program like Word. As they all say, "I didn't think it could happen to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment